lördag 20 oktober 2012

Sprider evangeliet

Det här mailet har nu skickats ut till ungefär 20 reklambyråer i London, det vore väl fan om jag inte fick svar från nån. Men OM det är någon som känner någon som borde få det här mailet, hojta!

This is Maria, I'm a swedish copywriter who just moved to London. I searched for the best agencies in this town and your name came up, therefore I'm showing my interest in working for you.

With my past aside, to me, and hopefully to you, it’s more interesting what I want to focus on in the future and what I believe in when it comes to communication. 

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Communication is a dialogue  

Passion is contagious

Guts speak louder than brains

Make it worth reading the label

Get fans, not consumers

If there is a story, tell it

If there is no story, make one up

Communicate with people, not target groups

Don’t interrupt the party, ask to join

If you can’t join the party, throw your own

Let’s talk
/Maria


If you are curious about my past experiences at agencies in Stockholm and New York, I'll be happy to send those to you too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar